Parent and Student Code of Conduct
• Attend class on a regular basis
• Arrive on time and fully dressed for class
• If you are over 15 minutes late, please plan to do a sit-write of the class...but please still attend!
• Listen and do your best
• Be kind, positive and have fun
• Be the best role model you can be to peers and the younger dancers
• Do not gossip
• Social media shall be used only for positive and uplifting remarks about your fellow students, teachers
and the studio
• Support your children in regular and punctual attendance at class
• Participate in creating a safe, positive learning environment
• Pay tuition regularly and on time
• Do not post or participate in any negative discussions about the studio and/or a student/parent member of
the ROM family on social media
• Gossip of any kind about teachers, other dancers and ROM is not permitted
• Work and cooperate with the teacher, office manager, and or director to resolve concerns involving your
• Any grievances should be addressed the office management. It is the discretion of office management
whether the director shall be notified.
Any conduct contradicting this code could result in the need for the party involved to reconsider their participation in classes at Range of Motion.
A first violation will result in a phone call from the director or office manager and will serve as a first and only warning.
A second violation may result in removal from ROM at the discretion of the director.
Under these circumstances, the director reserves the right to withhold any deposits on costumes, tuition,
production or rehearsal fees.
Contradiction of the code of conduct includes but is not limited to:
- Verbal, physical, or emotional abuse of teachers, staff, director, students or other parents including via electronic and/or social media.
- Failure by parents/guardians to meet financial obligations.
- Failure to comply with the rules and policies of Range of Motion as set forth in the Code of Conduct